If you’ve read our about us page you’ll know that we love to incorporate our Mexican culture into our crafts boxes. Mexico is full of colour everywhere, from decorations in the street such as paper bunting to the colourful flowery patterns displayed on traditional clothes. Here you will find a range of three authentic Mexican crafts that we love and hope you’ll enjoy too.
What you'll make:
- 5 colourful paper flowers
- 1 traditional yarn "Eye of God"
- A string of 10 colourful, floaty, mini paper bunting
- 20 large squares of assorted coloured tissue paper (makes 5 flowers)
- 5 assorted pipe cleaners
- 10 small squares of assorted coloured tissue paper (for paper bunting)
- Small PVA glue
- 3 plain craft sticks
- Yarn in 2 colours (Colours may vary from photo)
- (Does not include scissors)
Also included are:
- Jokes and facts
- Use your imagination
- Make a difference
What you'll need from home:
Recommended age: 7 - 12
Warning! Not Suitable For Children Under 36 Months - Small Parts. Choking Hazard.
Our shipping type varies on the size of the box and the quantity and will be calculated at checkout.
Our boxes are sent by Royal Mail and will be dispatched within 2 - 3 working days.