We recommend the same piñata style for all children at a party as more than one can sometimes lead to children mixing up materials.
Usually, piñatas are for smashing, but this one is for eating! Ok maybe you can’t eat it but it sure does look good!
Each one of our piñata moulds is hand made with care, using the traditional Mexican papier mache method in order to produce a high quality, strong mould so please allow 2 – 3 working days for your order to be processed.
Box Content (per child):
- 1 round handmade papier mache mould approx. 53-55cm circumference – with string attached.
- Red tissue paper circles (circle size may vary)
- Dark green tissue paper circles (circle size may vary)
- 1 A5 sheet of white card for seeds (scissors not included).
- 150ml of PVA glue (enough for even the messiest of kids!)
- 1 plain craft stick
- Instruction Sheet (1 per box)
What you'll need from home:
Recommended age: 6 - 12
Please note: The tissue paper quantity in image is not representative of the amount you'll receive in the box. It is only an example to give you an idea.
Warning! Not Suitable For Children Under 36 Months - Small Parts. Choking Hazard.
Our shipping type varies on the size of the box and the quantity and will be calculated at checkout.
Our boxes are sent by Royal Mail and will be dispatched within 2 - 3 working days.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, some orders may take a little longer to arrive.
|Next Day Tracked||£9.00 - £12.00 (not per child)|
Note: Due to the size of piñatas and the amount, the delivery cost will be higher.
Please also note these will be sent in large boxes.